Are you a developer? Do you want to add the "PDF Encryption", "PDF Protection", "Add the owner & user password and restrictions of PDF files" feature to your application?
Now, you can try PDF Encrypt ActiveX DLL, with a few function calls, it helps you encrypt pdf in your Win programs or Web applications.
PDF Encrypt ActiveX DLL was intended to protect Adobe Acrobat PDF files, that comes with "owner" and "user" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields.
All editions of Adobe Acrobat (including 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x which tools 40-bit,128-bit RC4 & AES, 256-bit AES encryption) are allowed by PDF Encrypt ActiveX DLL.
It is a standalone component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
- Password protects the opening of the document.
- Password protection for PDF files with 40-bit or 128-bit or 256-bit encryption.
- Support user password and owner password.
- Support add printing, copying, and changing permissions to an encrypted PDF file.
- Support detect whether the PDF file is encrypted.
- Royalty-free, Use PDF Encrypt ActiveX DLL in your applications without needing to pay any royalty fees for distribution.
- No limits on the number of applications.
- Support Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10/11 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016(Include R2).
- Support Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit.
- Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- What development languages are supported?
- How do I register the component?
A: Once you buy the DLL component, The registration code and download link of the full version will be sent to you by email. After creating an object instance of ActiveX DLL in your favorite programming languages, call the SetLicenseKey() method with the code you got by email. In this way, every limitation in the trial mode will be removed.
- Can you do custom development for special usage?
A: Sure. Please tell us what you need and we can discuss a cost, and then develop a custom version on schedule just for you.