|Product :||MD5 ActiveX/DLL|
|Version :||3.10 (Version History)|
|Updated On :||August 25, 2009|
|File Name :||AzMD5Sum_Trial.exe|
|File Size :||967 KB|
|Runs on :||Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Trial Limitation :||Return md5 strings result with first char >= 'a' otherwise it will return "Trial"|
You can download our product and evaluate it without any cost or obligation. Just click on the "Download Now" link above. If you wish to use our product beyond the trial period you must purchase a license. You will get your registration key immediately after a successful purchase to unlock the product for unlimited use. If you decide not to purchase, the built-in uninstall process will remove all traces of our product from your computer.
How to Download and Install
- Click on the "Download Now" link (above), and choose the 'save' option. Save the file to any location on your hard drive, but be sure to remember where it is!
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on it.
- Follow instructions to complete the install.
How to Uninstall
- Open the 'Start menu > Programs > AzSDK > MD5Sum > Uninstall'.
- Click 'Yes' button to uninstall it.
Ver. 3.10 (August 15, 2009)
Add SetUppercase method.
Ver. 3.00 (July 15, 2009)
First public release.